New course: Sustainable Concept Design of Products and Processes (online)
On June 23 and 24 I am giving an online course in Sustainable Concept Design of Products and Processes.
This course is about learning to design product and process concepts contributing to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s). Supporting methods provided are about environmental impact reduction, closing material cycles, and robustness to future uncertainties.
Topics handled in this course:
- Concept Design
- Sustainable Development Goals and Targets
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) for Environmental Impact
- Circular Economy
- Scenario’s for robustness to future uncertainties
Who should attend this course?
- Industrial R&D practitioners in bulk chemicals, fine chemicals, food, Consumer products, paper & pulp, steel, oil refining, biomass processing, Contract Research Organisations, Technology providers, and EPC contractors.
- Product developers
- Product and Process designers
If your position isn’t on this list but you feel you might profit from taking this course, don’t hesitate to ask for admission.
Course timing, entrance, fee and means
Course timing 23rd and 24th of June 2020, from 10:00 – 16:00 Central European Time (Amsterdam).
Course entrance is by email to: Jan@harmsenconsultancy.nl. Course fee for the two-day course is € 1500.- excl. VAT per participant. Maxmimum number of participants: 12.