Process Technology Academy is the collective of all courses and workshops in sustainable process technology given by Harmsen Consultancy. Process Technology Academy offers a range of ready made courses and training in process technology, sustainability, process design, scale-up and intensification. All courses are also available as custom-made course for your company’s (sustainable) purposes.
Courses given by Jan Harmsen and/or Harmsen Consultancy that are open to any participants will be placed as events on the calendar.
Ready made courses in Sustainable Process Technology
These courses are regularly given at locations in the Netherlands, but they can take place anywhere in the world. Courses given at inspired places such as factories, industrial offices and socially responsible, sustainable locations will immerse the participants in the practical applications of the theory explained in the courses.
Courses in Process Design and Scale-up
- Process Intensification Design
- Advanced Sustainable Industrial Process Concept Design
- Advanced Industrial Process Innovation Scale-up
- Design for Safety
- Sustainable Design of Processes, Products and Systems for PhD students
- Sustainable Design of processes, products and systems for PDEng students
- Sustainable Design of processes, products and systems for MSc students
Courses in Industrial Process Intensification
- Advanced Industrial Process Intensification
Introduction courses in Process Technology
- Introduction to Process technology
This course gives professionals without an education in the field of Process Technology insights in Process Technology.
- Introduction to Process Industries
This course gives professionals without an education in the field of Process Technology insights in the Process Industries.
Custom made courses, workshops & brainstorm sessions in Process Technology
Ready made courses can always be adapted to fit the needs of your company. It is also possible to have a course made especially for your company’s project, design or sustainable goals.
Options such as:
– Training given on your premises
– Course material and lectures made with your company’s sustainable needs and goals in mind
– Training for co-workers working in the field of your expertise without a background in processtechnology (such as HR-managers. Fiscalists, secretaries, etc.)
– Moderation for brainstorm sessions at your company.
Participants in courses at Process Technology Academy include (employees of)
- Det Norske Veritas
- Hogeschool Utrecht
- University of Groningen
- TMC Chemical
- TU Delft
- TU Einhoven